Our properties are patrolled, comfortable, clean, and secluded.
LaPrele Preserve is 20 miles SW of Douglas, Wyoming.
Wash house at camp is available for hot showers and a sink to wash, shave, etc.
The LaPrele Preserve Camp area has a Chowhouse (kitchen), 2 Bunkhouses, and a Washhouse (shower and sink) in a secluded spot next to LaPrele Creek. Cooking equipment and basic tableware, cooktop, refrigerator, microwave, water coolers, tables, chairs, BBQ grill, fire pit, outhouse, xl cots are included. Cabins are heated and have fans for cooling. This is a Wyoming hunting and fishing camp, not luxurious.
Sleeps 4 comfortably. All cabins are Non-Smoking
You may bring your own tent and camping gear, or RV (no water or dump hookups). Call about elec. hookups.
There is no cell service, Wi-Fi, or TV reception at the preserve… (ahhh peace and quiet). There is a dvd player and we can provide a wall mounted TV on request.
All Fly Fishing Packages and some hunting trips include use of the LaPrele Preserve cabins and camp.
Check in is 3 PM and check out is 10 AM for all stays.
Items you should bring:
- Bedrolls (sleeping bags) and sleeping pads (cots are xl size).
- Food and drinks
- Charcoal for grills
- Personal toiletries
- Bug spray
- Head lamps or flashlights
- Hats and Sunscreen (High altitude sunburns and sunstroke)
- Both warm weather and cool weather clothing.
- Bear spray
- Rugged boots if you want to hike
- Wading shoes or fishing waders for the creek
- Dogs on prior approval ONLY. Call first.
- Cameras and telescopes (star gazing is amazing here).
- Personal medical necessities.
- DVD movies if you want